Takiratha replied

295 weeks ago

Deep Blue Sea 2 In Hindi 720p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

A brilliant billionaire named Carl Durant is experimenting on bull sharks, which soon rebel to cause havoc for a group of scientists.
This movie is one to put in your stack of movies for a movie night. There's nothing wrong with it. People on here are being way too harsh. I've seen some awful movies but this movie is not one of them. Good cast. Some intrigue in the script and nice looking set pieces. A good popcorn flick.
I loved the original &quot;Deep Blue Sea&quot;. It transformed the Killer Shark movie from Jaws to Jurassic Park. This was a twist to the hunter-killer monster movie – an immersive underwater fantasy world that wasn&#39;t all to impossible to take seriously. The archetype is simple: sharks hunting a group of captive, well intentioned people. Whether it&#39;s Arnold in jungle trying to get to the chopper, a couple kids hiding from Raptors in a freezer, or Ripley trying to get to the escape pod, hunter-killer movies live or die by how well they can amaze the audience. Somewhere around Jaws 3, the idea of a giant sharks stopped being amazing. Even in 3-D. Three men trapped on a boat was amazing in 1975 to watch a mechanical shark destroy a boat and munch humans but by 1983 the audiences were already yawning. <br/><br/>The original Deep Blue Sea refreshed the genre by amazing us with a new concept: tactical sharks with intelligence. A labyrinthine underwater research complex with everyone from hot women in non-conducting wetsuits (you know the scene I&#39;m talking about) to a goofy cooks with a pot on his head. And the right kind of pacing between set-up and back-story and swim for your life action. <br/><br/>The sequel tries to amaze us with mini-sharks that sound like bats. Have you seen &quot;Piranha&quot;? Bunch of people stuck on a sinking boat in a lake full of piranahs… and Lee Majors. Well, take that film, subtract Lee Majors, mix in some tropes from the Jaws, bubbles. exploding water, and stupid people. That sums up this film. From the moment the first two &quot;victims&quot; manage to fall into the water and drift 50 feet from their boat, you should know it&#39;s not getting any better. I was hoping for an &quot;Aliens&quot; up-the-stakes style sequel. Instead, I had to sit through literally the &quot;Alien Resurrection&quot; story about a one-dimensional female character kinda doing nothing particular in the nefarious science project of a slightly psychotic boss. I suppose her character has more that just the curves of her bikini to pass for an arc: she starts out devoting her life to shark conservation, but by the third act she is calling them monsters. Bravo writers, you successfully turned one of the few characters the audience might want to root for into an A$$hole.

a5c7b9f00b
Danny Phantom full movie hd 1080p download kickass movie1911 downloadBackdraft full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieKeep 'Em Slugging malayalam movie downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Let Me Make You a Martyrthe The Night We Met full movie download in hindiJustice League: The Flashpoint Paradox in hindi download free in torrentBroken download torrentSnipes full movie in hindi 720pDownload hindi movie Godzilla
Please log in to post a reply.